2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
The conference will be held at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, the flagship property of the Gaylord Hotels family. On the banks of the Cumberland River, the hotel is just minutes from the Nashville International Airport and a short drive or riverboat cruise from downtown Nashville, where you can experience the energy and excitement of Music City! Underneath climate-controlled signature glass atriums lies an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options. When you aren’t participating in a Hobsons University session, you will be able to enjoy the nine acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls, indoor river with Delta flatboat, stylish and contemporary new restaurants, unique shopping experiences, and a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center. The conference rate is $189 per night and includes the resort fee. This rate applies for rooms booked by June 30th, 2014.
The complimentary resort fee includes:
• Wireless internet access in all guest rooms, atriums, restaurants and lobbies
• Twenty-four hour access to our Relâche Fitness Center
• Local and toll-free phone calls up to 20 minutes; $.10 per minute thereafter
• Two Bottles of Water per room per day
• Online access to the Wall Street Journal
• Scheduled complex shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry, General Jackson Showboat and Gaylord Springs Golf Course
• Resort Savings Card – select discounts throughout the property for restaurants, dry cleaning and attractions
The Gaylord Opryland is located 10 to 15 minutes from the Nashville airport. A one-way cab is approximately $25.
The Gaylord Opryland offers airport shuttle service. Hobsons has negotiated a 20% discount for conference attendees ($24 one-way, $30 round trip).
Click here to reserve an airport shuttle with our special discount code. Please note, advance reservation must be made at least 7 to 10 days before arrival.
There's so much to see and do—from star-studded Nashville area attractions to world-class entertainment and recreation activities right at the resort.
Top area attractions include the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman Auditorium. Most attractions are located within several minutes of the hotel.
Click here for details about these and other local attractions.
We will provide an option for interested attendees to tour the local Nashville area/attractions. Details will be available when registration opens in November 2013.